Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Business Proposals

I love the rain! It's so nice to cozy up and just fold laundry, settle into a good book, sip on some cocoa or tea, or even just sew.

Yes I sew. This year, I am offering to make blankets at $60 a blanket plus the cost of material. The closer it gets to Christmas, the more the cost, going up to $80/blanket by early November and then $100/blanket by mid November to early December. Pictures of complete quilts/blankets will be posted soon. I will not take orders the week before Christmas. Those interested, please feel free to comment here below.

I also cook and bake. Care for those delicious home-made cookies, fudge, peanut brittle, or peppermint bark? How about all those people you'd like to carol for during these upcoming Holidays? Have a big Holiday party planned? Take the stress out of Christmas this season and let me bake up all those goodies for you! I'd be happy to send over a small sample of these goodies to you, for a small $10 fee. Depending on which delicious goodies you'd like, how many, and when, will determine the price for an overall order.

No comments:

Post a Comment